I’m Caitlyn and I create colorful & joyful ocean jewelry. Now you can always wear a little piece of the sea close to your heart wherever you go! These sea glass necklaces are perfect for your next adventure & to add a pop of ocean and color to your casual wear!
𝑬𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆:
You will receive a piece of sea glass similar to the photo as no 2 pieces of sea glass are created the same. The pictures are examples to show you what the design looks like, so please note your necklace will be a different size/shape. Most pieces of glass are around .75 inches, some are .5 inches, but again each one will vary with being a little small and a little bigger.
I have 3 necklaces remaining! Style A pendant is 1 inch long! Style B pendant is around .75 inches long! Style C pendant is around .50 inches long!
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒇:
- You love the beach but you live way too far away. Remember you don’t have to live by the sea to love beach inspired jewelry!
- You want a necklace that is waterproof! What's better than a necklace that only slides by 2 knots?
- You have many memories spent at the beach and you want a sea glass necklace that allows you to wear those special memories close to you at all times of the day!
- You need the perfect gift for the ocean and beach lover in your life!
- Perfect necklace to wear wherever you go. The necklace is waterproof and sweat proof so you can wear it at the beach to the city to the hiking trail and then swim and shower.
- 100% waterproof
- Jump ring is waterproof stainless steel
- Light blue polyester cord
- Adjustable length of 13.5 to 27 inches diameter
- Real/authentic green sea glass from Puerto Rico
- Adjusts by 2 sliding knots, no metal!
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆:
This sea glass choker adjusts by 2 sliding knots. To open the sea glass choker so you can place it over your head, you want to move the 2 sliding knots closer together, but don't let the knots touch, have around 1 inch of cord between the 2 knots (It’s ok if the 2 knots touch, it’s just hard to get a grasp of the knots again to move them). To close and make the sea glass choker smaller, you will need to find the cord the knot slides on, carefully pull on 1 of the 2 cords while your other hand holds the knot, as you’re holding the knots you want to pull the cord up and pull the knot down, 1 cord will make the knot slide easily and you repeat this on the opposite side with the other cord. Feel free to reach out if you still need help, I know it may be hard in the beginning but once you get the hang of it you will love this design concept as much as I do.
I love this necklace, the packaging is amazing and overall it’s so beautiful.